The Outspoken Offender Podcast
Hosted by The Outspoken Offender (Matt Duhamel) the podcast discusses the sex offender registry, living with a sex offense, and the challenges that come with being on the “list.” The effects of social ostracism and rejection for ex-offenders are also discussed.
A short-form podcast offering advice, tips, and general commentary on a variety of issues including:
- Sex offense registry in America
- Support for registrants and families
- The latest news about the sex offense registry
- Social ostracism and rejection
- Exclusive interviews with advocates and nonprofits
Stay connected to The Outspoken Offender Podcast
Get the latest updates and podcast episodes by choosing your favorite podcast platform below. The Outspoken Offender Podcast is a short-form podcast discussing the sex offender registry and its collateral effects for individuals and family members.
I publish a new episode approximately every seven days.